Monday 23rd October to Tuesday 31st October was Halloween week for us at Wokooshii! And apparently the 'in thing' this year was a Halloween tree?! So we followed the trend and decorated our tree! Along with other great Halloween decorations! (See video below!)
We also created a ‘sweet pumpkin treat’ for our customers, it was a sweet pumpkin cake with a custard centre, deep fried served with ice cream for just £3.45! And for our lucky customers who signed up to our brand new newsletter they were given a code word to claim the dessert for FREE on Halloween!
The Trafford Centre very kindly provided sweets for children who came into our restaurant throughout the week.
Now we have taken down all the scary decorations the restaurant looks very sad and bare……..roll on Christmas for when the Christmas decorations go up!!
- Gerry and Joanne were invited to the Royal Wedding!
- Gerry’s year as High Sheriff of Greater Manchester
- The North West of England Greater China Business Awards -Gerry won an award!
- New Lunch and Two Course Menus
- Halloween week @ The Trafford Centre!
- Student night @The Trafford Centre!
- Welcome to our new website!
- The newbie not liking cooked fish let alone raw fish!